ZArchiver APK: File sharing is a basic feature in Android phones that allows us to share files of any size to other devices. But, there is a limitation of speed when we share large files through Bluetooth or SHAREit. ZArchiver is an excellent app that compresses or uncompresses a file into any required format within seconds. By compressing the large files, we can decrease the file size leading to a fast transfer. The compressed file can be uncompressed in the receiver’s mobile. ZArchiver App is used by 5 million users worldwide with a 4.5 rating on Google Play Store. Download ZArchiver APK and ZArchiver Pro from below. Also learn how to install the app on Android, iOS and Windows devices.
ZArchiver has both free and pro versions with minor differences in UI and features. Although Free version has all sufficient features required for a normal user, you can do advanced operations ZArchiver Pro version. Installing the free version is very easy using an APK file, but to install the PRO version, see the following installation instructions.
Most importantly, ZArchiver APK serves as a file manager as wells as archive management software. Most people use Android phones on a general basis, but digging deeper into OS is fun for any Android enthusiast. The Archive program in the app lets you open compressed files as a folder within seconds. The file management software is helpful in viewing hidden files, moving files, extract Zip archives.
Features of ZArchiver APK
- Compress/Decompress in 7Zip and related formats.
- Supports decompression of more than 50 file formats.
- Decompress any file partially to see components and not create a folder.
- Protect your archived files with password with 100% security on all devices.
- Extract split archives within a single archive file (Ex: 7zip.001, 7zip.002, 9zip.001, 9zip.002)
- Use the multithreading feature to compress large files faster on a multicore processors.
- Open archived files received by mail directly.
- Use ZArchiver APK as your default file extracting and managing software.
- Decompress multipart archives for 7Zip and RAR formats.
ZArchiver supported formats
|Archive function||Supported Formats|
|Create||7zip, ZIP, bZip, gZip, bz2, gz, XZ, tar|
|Decompress||7zip, ZIP, RAR, lZip, arc, freearc, ecm, wim, fat, ntfs, ubf, img, cramfs, cpio, dmg, chm, mtz, zipx, rpm, deb, Z, tbz, tgz, iso, tar, xar, arj, lzma, cab, lha, lza|
|View||7xip, tgz, zip, xar, rar, lzma, rar5, lha, bzip2, lzh, gzip, cab, tar, arj|
|Edit||Zip, 7zip, mtz, apk, tar|
Download ZArchiver APK v0.9.1 Latest version
ZArchiver APK performs not only archive based functions, but also allows us to edit, rename, cut, copy, delete any file on Internal storage and SD card. You can add different Skins to the UI to your liking. You can also set the compress speed to slow/fast/ultra.
Download ZArchiver APK [Free version]
This is the free version of ZArchiver and is also available on Play Store. But you can install this APK as it is the latest version 0.9.1. If you don’t have access to Play Store, please download and install ZArchiver APK and archive files for free.
Download ZArchiver Pro APK/Donate APK
The pro version of this amazing archive app have other better features that are useful for advanced archive operations. If you want to archive large multiple files, you can use multithread feature on multicore processors. This will enable fast compression for large files. Shuffle between Light/dark theme for morning and night use. Download ZArchiver Pro APK v0.9.1 below for free and follow installation instructions.
ZArchiver PRO APK [Freemium version]
If you have a rooted Android mobile, you can access more features with ZArchiver Pro APK. As the app would have root access to storage, you can have better control over the archiving system of your mobile.
How to install?
ZArchiver free version is easy to install either from Google Play Store or manually via APK. If you have Play Store access, you can directly install the App using Google Play services. To install manually, follow these steps.
- Download ZArchiver free APK v0.9.1 on your Android mobile.
- This file be saved in ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Now tap on the APK file to start installing if you’ve already installed APK files before.
- If you get ‘installation error’, go to Android Settings>Security. Here enable ‘Unknown sources’ option by ticking the box.
- Now you can install any number of APKs without errors.
- Using default file manager, go to Downloads and tap on APK file for free installation.
- Accept Permissions when asked.
ZArchiver APK for iOS, Windows PC
Even if you do not own an Android mobile, you can still use ZArchiver on your Windows PC/laptop using Android emulator softwares. But keep in mind that archiving system will only be available for Android emulator storage and not computer storage. To install ZArchiver on Windows 10/8/7/Xp computers, download BlueStacks, Nox App Player or YouWave and upload the APK file to emulator.
If you’re using iOS, it is difficult to use APK files on iPhone and iPad. But you can use other ZArchiver alternatives like iZip Pro, WinZip, iFiles 2 etc. that have both free and paid versions.
We all know the default archive system that we get with basic file manager of our Android mobile. We can only compress/decompress with default archiver. But by using a third party archiver like ZArchiver APK, we can do more with our mobile making it easy to manage files and software.