Download PicsArt for PC: One of the most amazing apps for Android that you can use to edit your images and photos and give them new looks by applying some special effects to it is PicsArt. With PicsArt app, you can change the look and feel of any image easily. So today we are going to see how you can download PicsArt for PC, Windows 7/8/10, Mac and edit images from your computer.
PicsArt is one of the most amazing Android apps that lets you create lots of graphics and animations on the go and also helps you in editing some of your photos by adding some cool effects to it. Most of the people might be using Adobe Photoshop on their computers for editing the images or creating new graphics, but it is a little bit complicated and for the beginner users who don’t need a lot of tools to customize the images, PicsArt might be the best option to go with. Though PicsArt for PC is not available officially, you still can use it on your computer by following this simple guide. So let’s get down to business and see how you can download PicsArt for PC and start editing and customizing your images.
- College makers and grids are available in PicsArt Photo Studio.
- We can edit our Photos with many filters.
- In PicsArt we can get Free Stickers and Clip Arts
- We can draw anything on camera while we taking photos.
- We can edit our photos with our friends.
- We can save our edited photos.
Video Player App: MX palyer for windows
Make sure your PC/Laptop has the below requirements so that the app can run smooth and avoid any errors.
File Name : PicsArt Photo Studio
current version: 9.9.1
File size : 48.18 MB
Updated on: June 20th 2017
Required Android: 4.1 and more than 4.1
Required OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
RAM : 512 MB minimum
Download PicsArt for PC and Computer:
As I said that PicsArt is one of the best photo-editing app for Android and is available for free from the Google Play Store. So before starting to tell you how you can download PicsArt for computer, I would like to tell you about some of the features of the app.
The best feature, according to me, is that with this you can draw new graphics with the editor. The drawing tool gives you the liberty to draw any kinds of graphics and show off your designing skills. You can use different features like the brushes, stickers, layers and different text styles and make your drawing a lot more attractive and amazing.
The next best thing about PicsArt is the photo editor tool that lets you do a lot of customizations on the pictures already saved on your device. You can make the existing picture more attractive by adding special effects, frames and clip arts to it.
The app becomes a lot more effective as it adds live effects right inside your phone’s camera. This helps you in adding live effects when you are capturing photos. So seeing all these amazing features, you might now really want to download PicsArt for computer. So let’s do it.
More Apps: MX Player for PC
Method 1 to Download PicsArt for PC
- First off, you need to download the separate apk file of PicsArt app on your computer. Just do a quick search on Google for the app and you can download it on your computer.
- Now download Bluestacks App player on your computer. Once it is downloaded, install the software.
- Now go to the folder where you have downloaded and saved the apk file. Click on the apk file and the app will be installed on your computer.
- That’s it! PicsArt for PC has been successfully installed on your computer.
Method 2 to Download PicsArt on PC
- For going with the 2nd method, you need a working Internet connection on your computer.
- Download Bluestacks App player on your computer and install it.
- Now launch the application and inside Bluestacks, you will see a search bar. Type in “PicsArt” and from the search results, install the application.
- The app will now be successfully installed on your computer.
How to Run PicsArt for PC and Computer:
Now that the app has been successfully installed on your computer, you need to launch the application on your computer. If you are unable to find the destination folder where the application has been installed, then here we are to guide you through the entire process. You need to go to the folder named “Apps”. If you are unable to find it, just do a search from the Start Menu in your computer.
If you have successfully installed the app on your PC, you will see the icon of PicsArt in that folder. Now just click on the app to launch it just like you launch any other application on your computer. That’s how you can run PicsArt for PC. I hope you liked the article and if you did then please hit the Like, Tweet and +1 button and share it with your friends too.
Follow for More Android Apps For Pc