Download Kik Messenger for PC: Instant messaging using smartphones is a craze today and almost everyone uses an IM app to stay connected with their friends and family members. There are many chat apps available for Android and iOS, and there is this Kik Messenger that stands out from them and so we thought of sharing with you a way to download Kik Messenger for PC and use it if you don’t own an Android smartphone.
We have already shared with you a number of chat messengers that you can use on your PC like Whatsapp for PC, then there was WeChat for PC, Viber for PC. We also shared a way to download Line for PC and the latest one being Tango for PC. As you can see that there are many apps that are used to chat with friends, Kik Messenger also is one of the popular apps in the Google Play Store with over 80 million users using it daily to stay in touch with their loved ones. So that’s the reason we are sharing this article on how to download Kik Messenger for PC. The guide is simple and you wont feel any difficulty in getting the app installed on your computer as we already have seen a lot of Android apps for PC. So to install Kik Messenger for computer, just continue reading the article.
- We can chat with our friends by using Kik Messenger App
- We can send and receive any kind of media by Kik Messenger App
- We can do group chat in Kik Messenger type
- We can meet new friends easily in this App
Name : Kik Messenger
size : 40.83 MB
Updated on: 15th June 2017
Required OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Required Android : 4.1 and more than 4.1
RAM : 512 MB
Download Kik Messenger for PC and Computer:
Before I start the article on how you can download and install Kik messenger on computer, I would really like to tell you about some of its features and the things that you can do with the app installed on your device and how to use it with all its features.
If you have used other chat messengers like Whatsapp, then you wont find any difficulty using Kik Messenger as the interface is quite similar. The developers have made it clear to keep the chat apps design as clean and user friendly as possible for the best experience.
The best thing about Kik is that you get a notification when you send a message, receive one and even when your sent message is read. You can set a username of your own and that would be your identity on the chat platform and not your phone number. The app is one of the most fastest and convenient chat app designed for smartphones.
But there are many people who cant use the app as they dont own a smartphone and for such people, we are here to help you. Lets see how you can download Kik Messenger for PC easily and start chatting with your friends and stay connected with them all the time.
Method 1 to Download Kik Messenger for PC
- First of all, you will have to download the apk file of Kik Messenger app on your computer. You can download it easily from different sites by doing a quick search on Google and you will find the apk file.
- Next download Bluestacks App Player and install it on your computer.
- Now go to the folder where you have saved the apk file of the chat app.
- Double-click on it or right-click on it and select open with Bluestacks. This will install the app on your computer.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Kik Messenger on your PC.
Method 2 to Download Kik Messenger on PC
- You will require a working Internet connection on your computer if you wish to go with the 2nd method.
- You don’t have to download the apk file of Kik Messenger separately for this.
- Just go and download Bluestacks App Player and install it on your computer.
- Once the app player is installed, open Bluestacks and type in “Kik Messenger” in the search bar.
- Install the app from the search results by clicking on it.
- The installation will complete in a few minutes and you will have Kik Messenger installed on your computer
How to Run Kik Messenger for PC and Computer:
Was it hard at all to install Kik Messenger on your computer? Not at all. It was as easy as 1,2,3. Now that you have successfully downloaded and installed Kik Messenger for computer, you need to run it. To launch the application, you need to go to a folder named Apps on your computer. If you are unable to find the folder, just do a search from the Start Menu and you will get it.
In that folder, you will see the messenger app installed. Now all you have to do is click on the icon and the application will launch on your computer, ready to be used. That was how you can download Kik Messenger for PC. I hope that you have liked the article so show your love by hitting Like, Tweet or +1 button below and share the article with your friends!
Follow Android Apps For Pc